If you require a tailored washroom service for the building you manage, contact us today here at Enviro LCS. Property asset managers in St George and all over Sydney choose us because of our 30+ years of history and experience as well as our tailored and environment-friendly approach.
Washroom services Carss Park
Through the years, we’ve serviced hospitality businesses, sports venues (including for the Sydney 2000 Olympics), highrise apartments, commercial spaces, government premises, schools, offices and healthcare facilities. We tailor the package according to the washrooms’ size, layout, design, and usage patterns (as well as the clients’ branding requirements).
Our tailored package usually includes many of the following:
- Protection against coronaviruses and other microbes (alcohol-based sanitisers including automatic units, contactless sanitary units with infrared sensors)
- Surface wipes for quick disinfection of high-contact surfaces
- Soap units (manual and automatic units available)
- Hand dryers (efficient and energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (available in white, chrome and black)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Hygiene treatment program (antibacterial, descaling and sanitising of toilets)
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (users can make sure the toilet seats are truly clean)
- Nappy waste disposal services (with large flap opening for convenience and minimising unsanitary contact)
- Baby changing stations (wall-mounted and with adjustable belt for stability and security)
- Air fresh units (consistent natural fragrance all day long)
- Scenting program (pleasant scent and aromatherapy that reinforces image of health and safety)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (according to occupational health and safety standards)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Floor/welcome mats (can be customised for your brand and preferred aesthetics)
- Automatic insect sprays
- UV lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms)
- Air treatment and odour control system (prevent nasty odours from building up in the first place)
The daily goal is to keep washrooms clean and smelling fresh as well as ensure that soap dispensers are always filled and trash bins are regularly emptied. This will help prevent outbreaks, further encourage hygiene and enhance the building’s reputation.
Hygiene services Carss Park
Our environment-friendly approach includes:
- Recycling whenever practical and possible
- Using Sanisorb for bacteria elimination and deodorisation (instead of using chemical deodorisers)
- Using high-pressure water for cleaning instead of harsh chemicals
- Relying on solar power in our head office at Beaconsfield
If you also prioritise sustainability, hygiene and a strong reputation, contact us today here at Enviro LCS. We can assess your building and washrooms if they’re at or near Carinya Pl, Benwerrin Ave, Dewrang St, Borgah St, Gnarbo Ave, Allawah Ave, Erang St and Miowera Ave.