Make your washrooms a place of cleanliness and strong reputation with our tailored maintenance plan and packages. Since 1990 this has been our specialisation as we service clients in government, hospitality, entertainment, commercial, retail and even healthcare.
Washroom services St Peters
Aside from our long history and solid reputation, asset managers also choose us because of our commitment to sustainability and responsibility. We use products with minimal environmental impact and we’re careful about waste disposal and management (we recycle whenever practical and possible).
Clients have been also delighted with our full range of products:
- Alcohol-based sanitisers
- Surface wipes for quick disinfection of high-contact surfaces
- Soap units (manual and automatic units available)
- Hand dryers (efficient and energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (available in white, chrome and black)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Hygiene treatment program (antibacterial, descaling and sanitising of toilets)
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (users can make sure the toilet seats are truly clean)
- Sanitary units (no-touch units to minimise contact)
- Nappy waste disposal services (with large flap opening for convenience and minimising unsanitary contact)
- Baby changing stations (wall-mounted and with adjustable belt for stability and security)
- Air fresh units (consistent natural fragrance all day long)
- Scenting program (pleasant scent and aromatherapy that reinforces image of health and safety)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (according to occupational health and safety standards)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Floor/welcome mats (can be customised for your brand and preferred aesthetics)
- Automatic insect sprays
- UV lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms)
- Air treatment and odour control system (prevent nasty odours from building up in the first place)
Hygiene services St Peters
We always keep up to the date with the latest environmental technologies and government advisories about health, safety and sanitation. This way our maintenance plans and packages will truly provide safety to the end users of the washrooms (especially in healthcare settings).
We can service your asset wherever it is in St Peters (including near Camdenville Park, St Peters Anglican Church, Hutchinson St, Alfred St, Sutherland St, Canal Rd and St Peters Business Park.
Contact us today and we’ll design a tailored package for you. We’ll study the washrooms’ usage patterns and listen closely to your requirements. The result will be a detailed plan that helps reinforce the asset’s commitment to health, sanitation and high standards.