Enviro~LCS is an Australian owned and managed/operated from Beaconsfield Sydney.
Enviro~LCS has been in operation since 1990 and was created by a customer-focused team to provide a specialist and quality service for the hygiene industry.
Enviro~LCS is 100% Australian owned and has no affiliations with any multi-national companies. We are a proud member of the Australian Owned Companies Association and Standards, Australia. With experienced staff and a modern fleet of service vehicles, Enviro~LCS has grown to be the largest Australian Owned Sanitary Company in Sydney. We credit this to prompt Service call outs, and courteous customer relations.
Some of our notable achievements include:
- Enviro~LCS has introduced Computerised service scheduling and Touch probe attendance verification.
- You receive service on time every time! Enviro~LCS can provide you with reports including – Survey, Advance Schedule and Service History.
- Enviro~LCS does not use any chemicals. We have developed “sani-sorb”, a natural mineral that is dry, eliminating bacteria and odours without the risk of spillage and the need for dangerous chemicals.
- Enviro~LCS was selected as the sole provider of sanitary services to the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic games including the village and every venue from Beach Volleyball at Bondi to the Olympic Stadium at Homebush.
- Enviro~LCS offers complete flexibility on all our washroom services as your requirements change. For a small investment Enviro~LCS offers complete washroom services for the health and safety of your employees and customers alike.