If you also prioritise health, hygiene and safety especially in your washrooms, contact us today here at Enviro LCS. Property asset managers choose us because of our experience, expertise and tailored and flexible approach.
Washroom services Bardwell Park
For shops, gyms, clubs and workplaces, we design a tailored washroom maintenance package that includes many of the following (depends on your requirements and washroom usage patterns in your building):
- Freestanding antibacterial hand sanitiser (automatic)
- White automatic sanitary units (with infrared sensor)
- Manual and automatic soap dispensers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Hand dryers (energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (interleaf and roll dispensers available)
- Surface wipes so your employees can quickly disinfect desks, chairs and other surfaces
- Nappy waste disposal units (made of robust plastic)
- Nappy change tables (baby is safe and secure)
- Air fresh units (ensure natural fragrance all day long)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Antibacterial, descaling and sanitising for toilets
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (quick drying and germ-killing)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (plastic and metal containers available)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Highly absorbent floor/welcome mats
- Insect spray (for better insect control)
- UV blue lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms of restaurants, hotels and shopping centres)
- Air treatment and odour control system (area stays fresh even during washroom peak use)
The goal is to keep the washrooms clean and smelling fresh (and also make sure waste bins are regularly emptied and dispensers are always filled). With that the result will be better hygiene in the workplace, gym, club or shop (as well as better perception about the building you manage).
Hygiene services Bardwell Park
Aside from our detailed and tailored approach, many property asset managers in the St George area choose us because of our environment-friendly practices. For example, we do high-pressure washing and use Sanisorb (for environment-friendly deodorising) instead of using harsh chemicals.
About environmental and ecological protection, there’s significant pressure here on further urban expansion (especially in the Wolli Creek Valley area). The future is uncertain here but the best we can do for now is to apply environment-friendly practices in our own businesses.
Here at Enviro LCS (since 1990), we always do our best to minimise our environmental impact as well as of our customers’. This way, we can still maintain or increase our economic activities while being responsible about our practices. This has been our commitment for decades as we service different premises and facilities (including healthcare, Council, education, hospitality, workplace and retail).