For a professional washroom service in Kyle Bay and St George area, contact us today here at Enviro LCS. Property asset managers choose us because of our 30+ years of experience and tailored approach for each building and washroom facility.
Washroom services Kyle Bay
We design a tailored package depending on each customer’s requirements and the washroom usage patterns of the building, workplace, venue or facility. Our tailored package usually includes many of the following:
- Freestanding antibacterial hand sanitiser (automatic)
- White automatic sanitary units (with infrared sensor)
- Manual and automatic soap dispensers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Hand dryers (energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (interleaf and roll dispensers available)
- Surface wipes so your employees can quickly disinfect desks, chairs and other surfaces
- Nappy waste disposal units (made of robust plastic)
- Nappy change tables (baby is safe and secure)
- Air fresh units (ensure natural fragrance all day long)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Antibacterial, descaling and sanitising for toilets
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (quick drying and germ-killing)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (plastic and metal containers available)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Highly absorbent floor/welcome mats
- Insect spray (for better insect control)
- UV blue lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms of restaurants, hotels and shopping centres)
- Air treatment and odour control system (area stays fresh even during washroom peak use)
We continuously adapt and modify the package as customer’s requirements change. The goal is to ensure that washrooms are always clean and smelling fresh.
Hygiene services Kyle Bay
Aside from our solid experience, long history and tailored approach, many property asset managers also choose us because of our environment-friendly approach, whether onsite or at the office.
On site we use high-pressure water and avoid harsh solvents and chemicals as much as possible. We also recycle whenever practical to minimise waste. At our head office, we use solar power for our operations.
Contact us today if you want to ensure your washrooms are always looking clean and smelling fresh (and to protect your reputation and the health of the building occupants and other users). We can assess your site and washrooms wherever you are in Kyle Bay (including buildings near Kyle Parade, Boronia St, Riverview Ave and Cross St).