Because your building is in the Inner West, expect high usage frequency of your washrooms. It’s then crucial that soap units and sanitisers are always filled and that waste bins are regularly emptied. It’s also crucial that the place always smells fresh and that the building occupants and other users will feel safe and confident in the building you manage.
Washroom services Mortlake
To help you accomplish all that, the Enviro LCS team is here to design a tailored package for you which includes many of the following:
- Protection against coronaviruses and other microbes (alcohol-based sanitisers including automatic units, contactless sanitary units with infrared sensors)
- Surface wipes for quick disinfection of high-contact surfaces
- Soap units (manual and automatic units available)
- Hand dryers (efficient and energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (available in white, chrome and black)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Hygiene treatment program (antibacterial, descaling and sanitising of toilets)
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (users can make sure the toilet seats are truly clean)
- Nappy waste disposal services (with large flap opening for convenience and minimising unsanitary contact)
- Baby changing stations (wall-mounted and with adjustable belt for stability and security)
- Air fresh units (consistent natural fragrance all day long)
- Scenting program (pleasant scent and aromatherapy that reinforces image of health and safety)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (according to occupational health and safety standards)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Floor/welcome mats (can be customised for your brand and preferred aesthetics)
- Automatic insect sprays
- UV lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms)
- Air treatment and odour control system (prevent nasty odours from building up in the first place)
You can trust our 30+ years of history and experience. Through those years we’ve serviced hotels, restaurants, schools, huge entertainment venues, government offices and even hospitals and healthcare facilities. We adapt and further tailor the package depending on the changing washroom usage patterns and the customers’ specific requirements.
Hygiene services Mortlake
If the property asset you manage is near the Wangal Playground, Punt Park, Hilly St, Northcote Street Reserve, Bertram St or Herbert St, rest assured that we’ll always do a prompt service. We use computerised scheduling and continuously analyse the reports and data coming in. This way, we can optimise the timing of our service as well as make sure everything gets done on time.
Aside from our tailored and detailed approach, many property asset managers also choose us because of our commitment to environmental protection and sustainability. We recycle whenever practical and possible as well as take the most responsible approach in waste disposal. We also keep our operations lean and efficient to further reduce our environmental impact.
Contact us today and together let’s contribute to keeping people safe and healthy as well as in protecting our environment. It’s been our commitment for more than 30 years as we keep washrooms clean, safe and smelling fresh.