Washrooms that look clean and smell fresh help earn the trust of customers and other users of the asset or establishment. It’s true especially now that we are on a raised level of awareness when it comes to sanitation and our health. It’s important then that the washrooms in the Regents Park asset you manage is a place of order and cleanliness.
Washroom services Regents Park
If you have an asset at or near the Jensen Park, Birrong Leisure Centre, Trinity Catholic College or Regents Park Christian School, you’re now aware of how customers pay attention to every detail especially when it comes to washrooms. Just one whiff of a bad smell or a waste bin that’s full is already enough to ruin the reputation of your establishment. Although it’s less serious than infectious diseases, it also deserves attention from you and your management.
Let us take care of that here at Enviro LCS. With our tailored services and packages your washrooms will stay clean and smell fresh. The package we design with you might include the following:
- Manual and automatic soap dispensers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Hand dryers (energy saving)
- Paper towel dispensers (interleaf and roll dispensers available)
- Surface wipes so your employees can quickly disinfect desks, chairs and other surfaces
- Sanitary units (automatic lid opening units available so no touch)
- Nappy waste disposal units (made of robust plastic)
- Nappy change tables (baby is safe and secure)
- Air fresh units (ensure natural fragrance all day long)
- Urinal hygiene treatment program (remove uric acid build-up)
- Antibacterial, descaling and sanitising for toilets
- Toilet and urinal sanitisers
- Toilet seat spray sanitisers (quick drying and germ-killing)
- Sharps disposal and contaminated/medical waste (plastic and metal containers available)
- Vending machines for tampons and sanitary pads
- Highly absorbent floor/welcome mats
- Insect spray (for better insect control)
- UV blue lights (helps get rid of bugs especially in garbage rooms of restaurants, hotels and shopping centres)
- Air treatment and odour control system (area stays fresh even during washroom peak use)
We have already serviced establishments that house the hospitality, healthcare, educational, commercial, retail and government sectors. We have the responsiveness of a small business and the huge capabilities of a big enterprise when it comes to meeting the requirements of asset managers.
Hygiene services Regents Park
Clients choose us because of our long history (since 1990) and our strong commitment to environmental protection and sustainability. We have a long detailed process for waste disposal to minimise environmental impact. We also carefully select the environmental products and technologies to minimise hazardous waste in the first place. Our team also undergoes regular training to ensure all practices are responsible.
Contact us today here at Enviro LCS and we’ll thoroughly study your requirements. With this strong awareness about health, sanitation and sustainability, we have become the top choice in washroom and hygiene services.